The Wesley Valance offers the look of a tailored valance when shown with the valance laying flat on your rod or can be used as a gathered style valance when shirred onto your rod. The Wesley Valance can be made in 1" increments for those who want a tailored look resembling a board mounted treatment so that you get a perfect flat fit.
- Available any width up to 150" in one inch increments.
- 3" rod pocket.
- 16" long point and 13" short point.
- Choice of ball fringe, scalloped fringe or braid fringe applied to top layer.
- Top layer is unlined - bottom layer is fully lined.
- Use two ways: either gathered on rod or flat on rod.
- Use with 2 1/2" continental rod or decorative rod.
- When using as a flat style valance as shown above this should fit onto your rod with no gathering: Add width of your rod plus the width of each return (for continental rods) ie: 40 + 4 + 4 = 48" width.
- When using as a gathered style use at about 1 1/2 times fullness.