The Tucker Valance can accommodate most window sizes when additional valance centers are used. This valances comes as a three piece set and is fully lined in a contrast fabric of your choice. The Tucker Valance is made to wrap over a decorative pole and is made for those who want a simple yet professional looking window treatment.
- 3 piece valance - one center valance and a pair of jabots.
- Extra valance centers and jabots are available and can be used for wider windows.
- Choice of any 2 fabrics.
- All 3 pieces are lined in your choice of contrast fabric.
- Center valance is available in any width from 24" - 52" x 13" short point and 17" long point.
- Use the box provided to indicate the width you need for your valance center- should you need an additional center and jabot the center will be made the same size as the 3 piece valance set.
- Side jabots should be gathered to approximately 7 - 8" width at top.
- Side jabots are approximately 30" at long point
- Use with a decorative pole up to 2" in diameter.
- We suggest mounting your rod approx. 3" wider than your window on each side and use that measurement for your rod width.
- A 29" valance set with jabots will fit a 38" decorative rod.
Get your rod width (use the distance between the brackets)and deduct approximately 8 inches (which is the width the jabots will use on the pole) - the difference will be the size your center valance needs to be. ie: rod width is 44-8=36 (order the 36" size).
If you have a double window and your pole measures 80 inches and you would use this equation: 80-8=72 divided by 2 = 36". You will order a 36" valance and a 36" additional valance center. Purchase an additional jabot to place in between the center pieces.
If you need assistance with the sizing you need, please call us for assistance at 1-866-444-6818.