Tucked Roman Shades
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
Tucked Roman Shades are a great alternative to regular blinds or window shades. This style lays flat with evenly spaced horizontal fold lines at are seamed to hold small dowls across the front of the shade. Our Roman Shades are mounted on a 1 1/2" board and offer your window and room plenty of color and texture. Each shade is hand made and are custom sized so that you get a perfect fit for your window.
Casual Roman Shades
- Custom made - board mounted with a 1 1/2" projection.
- One inch tucks sewn to front with ribs inserted for uniform stability.
- Fully lined in 100% cotton privacy lining.
- Available as inside or outside mount.
- For inside mounts - do not deduct any width, we will take the correct deduction.
- Use decimals when showing fractions in sizes- please re-input sizes in comment section using fractions.
- Draw cords can be placed on the left or right side.
- All of our shades come standard with Roll-Ease soft shade lift system which enhances the shade with smoother lifting, lowering and securing with one continuous cord.
- Sides of roman shade are pillow cased and the bottom hem is double 1 1/2".
- Roman shades comes with a 3/8" weight bar at the bottom.
- Rings are individually sewn on and are spaced 5 to 8 inches apart vertically and 9 to 12 inches apart horizontally.
- Optional blackout lining or classic napped lining are available.
- Optional trims can be applied to bottom of shades - please call.