Flat Drapery Panel
The Flat Curtain Panel is a great option for those who need an affordable yet functional window treatment. Each drapery panel is hand crafted and made in long lengths to the size you need. This casual style curtain for living room or bedroom windows can be used as a functional or stationary panel.
Flat Drapery Panel
- Sold as individual panels.
- Panels are fully lined in 100% cotton privacy lining.
- Optional linings: blackout, thermal or classic napped.
- Fullness should be approximately 1 1/2 - 2 times rod width.
- Choice of any fabric.
- Each panel will be pattern matched to each other (if more than one ordered).
- Drapery weights in bottom hem corners and at vertical seams.
- To be hung on a decorative rod with clips and rings OR with drapery pins with rings.
- When determining length consider your ring/clip length - OUR metal rods with clips and rings would have the panel hanging 2" below the actual rod.
Available Panel Sizes:
Width: 50", 75", 100", 125", 150", 175" or 200"
Length/Height: 36" - 120" (call if need longer length)
Optional Lining Choices:
1. Blackout lining is used in place of standard lining to filter light out of a room. Blackout lining also provides some insulation and UV protection for your drapes.
2. Thermal lining can be used in place standard lining for those who want a lining that provides insulation as well. Thermal lining also provides some UV protection for your drapes.
3. Classic napped lining is a high end lining that offers the look of a premium sateen lining with the added bonus of thermal and noise reduction. The outer side of the lining is a premium sateen while the inner side of the fabric has raised flannel like fibers that will add body and drapeablility to your window treatments.
Greek Key Trim - Optional
Is available in 6 colors, see Greek Key Trim colors here. If selected as an option, please indicate the color you would like and if you would like the trim applied to the left or right side of the panel. You also have the option of having it directly sewn on the leading edge or 2" in from the edge. See images below:
|Left placement 2" inset from the edge.||Right placement on the edge.|