Rod Pocket Panels
Custom Rod Pocket Panels
- Sold as individual panels.
- Panels are FULLY lined 100% cotton privacy drapery lining with water repellant and UV protection.
- Your choice of a 2" header, 1" header or no header.
- Your choice of a 1 1/2", 3" or 4" rod pocket.
- Available in widths up to 200".
- Finished lengths are measured from the top of the rod pocket (not header) to the bottom of the panel - if you select a header size, it will be added to the length of curtain you indicated for curtain length.
- We suggest 2 to 2 1/2 times fullness.
- Double turned side and bottom hems.
- Covered drapery weights are placed in corners and at seams.
- Each seam is expertly pattern matched.
- Each panel will be matched to other panels.
- Available online up to 120" length - can be made longer, please call 1-866-444-6818 for pricing.
Available Panel Sizes:
Width: 50", 75", 100", 125", 150", 175" or 200"
Length/Height: 36" - 120" (call if need longer length)
Alternative Lining Choices:
1. A rod pocket blackout curtain is used in place of privacy lining to filter light completely out of a room. It also provides insulation and UV protection for your drapes.
2. Thermal lining can be used in place privacy lining for those who need better insulation properties. Thermal lining also provides better UV protection for your drapes than standard privacy lining.
3. Classic napped lining is a high end lining that offers the look of a premium sateen lining with the added bonus of thermal and noise reduction. The outer side of the lining is a premium sateen while the inner side of the fabric has raised flannel like fibers that will add body and drapeablility to your window treatments.