The Gwendolyn valance offers transitional styling for your homes windows. The valance comes standard as a three piece set (one center arch and two pelmets). The center arch valance is fully lined in an ivory drapery lining, the pelmets are lined in the main fabric and show a contrasting fabric down the center and bottom of the pelmet. Standard set will fit curtain rods from 28" to 50" wide, if you have wider windows you will have addtional center arches and pelmets.
- Comes as a three piece set for single windows up to 50" in width. Wider windows require additional centers and pelmets.
- Valance is fully lined.
- Has a 3" rod pocket.
- 21" at longest point (not including trim).
- Pelmets are attached to the valance with hook and loop adhesive (provided).
- Choice of scalloped fringe, ball fringe, braid trim or contrast covered cording to be applied to bottom of arched centers.
- Will fit on decorative poles up to 1 1/2" diameter.
- For valances over 84" indicate how many centers (arches) you would like on your window based on our descrription below- otherwise we will call you to inquire after we receive the order.
How to measure: (will not fit rods 51" - 55")
- For rods up to 50" (3 piece set)
If you have a single window you just need to measure in between the rod brackets, this will be the size you will need to order. One center and 2 pelmets.
- For rods 56" -83" (5 piece set)
Take the rod width and divide by two, this is the size your centers will be. You will have 2 center arches and 3 pelmets.
- For rods 84" - 111" (5 or 7 piece set)
Take the rod width and divide by two or three depending on how many arch centers you want (if rod is over 100" you must divide by 3 as center arches are not made wider than 50").
- Rods 112" - 150" (either 7 or 9 piece set)
Take the rod width and divide by three or four depending on how many arch centers you want.
Shown with 2 arch centers:
View trims available: