Cartridge Pleated Drapes
Cartridge Pleat curtains offer a stylish clean upscale look and are a great alternative to standard pinch pleated drapes. The Cartridge pleat will work well in most settings, but do offer a more contemporary appeal in pleated draperies. Due to the nature of the style of pleat these panels will not stack back from a window very tightly. We recommend cartridge pleat drapes to be used as stationary panels or when stack back is not an issue.
Cartridge Pleated Draperies
- Sold as a "pair", 2 panels- call if you need a single panel.
- Drapes are fully lined with 100% cotton privacy lining with water repellant and UV protection.
- Standard 250% custom fullness is fabricated automatically in our panels.
- Drapes are hand pleated.
- Buckram in the heading for stability and crisp pleats.
- Drapery weights are placed in each corner and at each seam.
- Patterns are meticulously matched on each panel and at each seam.
- Double turned side hems for smooth even edges.
- Double turned blind stitched bottom hem.
- Drapery pinning option available - placed at 3/8" for use on decorative rods with rings or at 1 1/2" for use with a traverse rod.
- Optional blackout, thermal or classic napped linings available.
- Custom return sizes (the measurement from the wall to the front of the rod). Covering the "side" of the rod gives a finished look to your draperies.
- Just enter your rod width (not including finials), the return size (see line above) and the length (vertical) and we will custom pleat your drapes to fit.
Alternative Lining Choices:
1. Blackout lining is used in place of privacy lining to filter light completely out of a room. It also provides insulation and UV protection for your drapes.
2. Thermal lining can be used in place privacy lining for those who need better insulation properties. Thermal lining also provides better UV protection for your drapes than standard privacy lining.
3. Classic napped lining is a high end lining that offers the look of a premium sateen lining with the added bonus of thermal and noise reduction. The outer side of the lining is a premium sateen while the inner side of the fabric has raised flannel like fibers that will add body and drapeablility to your window treatments.