The Bordeaux Valance is a great alternative to a custom board mounted balloon valance. This balloon curtain works well in living rooms, longer windows, or if you want to mount your rod higher to make your window appear taller. There is shirring tape between each pouf or balloon and is shirred to a short point of 14" and a long point of 22". This balloon valance curtain is available in 3 widths to accommodate most windows and fits on either a 1 3/8" decorative pole or a 2 1/2" continental rod.
- Use 1 1/2 to 2 times in valance width to rod width for proper look.
- Shirring tape is used between poufs and shirred to a short point of 14".
- Long point is 22".
- Fully lined using lining.
- 3" rod pocket.
- Fits 2 1/2" continental rod or 1 3/8 decorative pole.
- Available in 3 valance widths:
- 80" x 22"-has 3 balloon poufs
- 134" x 22"-has 5 balloon poufs
- 186" x 22"-has 7 balloon poufs
Shown with a decorative trim:
Decorative Trim Options:
There are several decorative trims that can be added to this valance. View our decorative trims here. Please indicate the color and item number in the box provided to the right. Please make sure you choose the same trim option valance size as you do for the actual valance size.