Back Tab Curtains
Back Tabbed curtain panels will give your window a clean tailored look. Back tab curtains have hidden tabs that create soft pleats without having to use hooks. The drapes are versatile and can be hung by placing a decorative rod through the tabs on the back or through the rod pocket. These back tab drapes can be ordered online at lengths up to 120" and widths up to 200". If you need a larger size, please call us for a quote. You may also be interested in our Tab Top Draperies .
Back Tab Panels
- Sold by the individual panel.
- Handcrafted with back hidden tabs.
- Each panel will be professionally pattern matched to each other for a full custom look.
- Fully lined 100% cotton privacy drapery lining with water repellant and UV inhibitors.
- To be used with a decorative pole up to 1 3/4" diameter
- Drapery panels are weighted in the bottom hem.
- Pattern will be expertly matched at seams for panels over 50" wide.
Widths: 50", 75", 100", 125", 150", 175" and 200"
Length/Height: 36" to 120"
Alternative Lining Choices:
1. Blackout lining is used in place of privacy lining to filter light completely out of a room. It also provides insulation and UV protection for your drapes.
2. Thermal lining can be used in place privacy lining for those who need better insulation properties. Thermal lining also provides better UV protection for your drapes than standard privacy lining.
3. Classic napped lining is a high end lining that offers the look of a premium sateen lining with the added bonus of thermal and noise reduction. The outer side of the lining is a premium sateen while the inner side of the fabric has raised flannel like fibers that will add body and drapeablility to your window treatments.